MOLD SIMULATOR PRO
is a 2D or 3D finite elements modeler (FEM) for the calculation of thermal bridges and condensation/mold analysis of walls, floors, roofs and other building structures.
It is a professional tool that you can learn in a couple of hours and use in your daily design and certification activity.
With Mold Simulator Pro you can:
- perform fem analysis of any section loaded from a cad drawing (dxf)
- calculate the inside and outside ψ (2D) and χ (3D) value of the linear and point transmittance for any thermal bridge
- perform surface and interstitial condensation analysis according to ISO 13788 norm
- assess risk of mold on internal surfaces according to ISO 13788 norm
- calculate temperature and heat flow values at any point on the border and inside the section, for any boundary condition
- display and print many different computation results with very attractive graphics: isotherms, heat flow, meshing triangulation, boundary conditions and many others
- calculate the U thermal transmittance of inhomogeneous structures
LOCAL to be installed on single computers or SERVER for lan networks
Mold Simulator has been developed according to the following norms:
- EN ISO 6946 “Building components and building elements – Thermal resistance and thermal transmittance – Calculation method” For building structures the norm is EN ISO 10211.
- EN ISO 10211 “Thermal bridges in building construction – Heat flows and surface temperatures – Detailed calculation”.
- EN ISO 13788 “Hygrothermal performance of building components and building elements”.